Sorry I have been MIA lately, but I now have to share my laptop in the evenings, and I am noticing that my user time has been severely decreased. Anyway, this will be just a quick "update" blog, since it is late, and I am tired. We finally have a working furnace. As of noon today, the work was finished. It is such a blessed thing to have heat when you need it! I have been spoiled all afternoon.
This week we have dealt with our first colds of the season. Both kids have come down with runny noses and intermittent coughs, no fevers yet, so I can deal with runny noses and the like. In addition to that "excitement", my eldest and I have been researching and creating a project for a history fair being held tomorrow night by our co-op group. My eldest has done a stellar job, and has really been working hard on learning the information that she is going to present. I am fairly impressed with how well she has done.
Hubby has been working overtime with his new job, which is good and bad. Life has been so busy that I feel like we have barely seen each other. But it is good that he has work to do, and work that he actually enjoys. It is nice to see him feel like he is truly contributing and being challenged in his job.
As for me I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, and in turn Christmas. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving break, and not having an endless list of commitments, for at least a few days. I an seriously considering decorating early for Christmas though. With Thanksgiving being so late this year, I feel like I need an extra week or two of holiday spirit, before it comes and goes so quickly.
Well that's it for me tonight. I am going to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment