Thursday, December 4, 2008
A Topsy Turvy World
Lately, as if you could not tell, I have not been in the mood to blog. The last week I have been suffering from vertigo, maybe caused by an inner ear infection? Not really sure what caused it, but it hit pretty much the day after Thanksgiving, and while today has been better, it has not completely resolved. If you have never had vertigo, it is exhausting, and nauseating. By mid-afternoon all I want to do is lay down and close my eyes. I have limited my driving to short trips, or I stay home entirely, because I have not been confident in my driving abilities. As I said, today has been better, and I am hoping tomorrow will bring a complete recovery. Nothing too exciting has been happening in the midst of this, thank goodness, completing the day to day tasks have been challenging enough. Maybe no one has missed the blog, I am not sure if anyone even reads it much anymore, but if you do, thanks for the dedication.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I still read it! I keep meaning to email - I'll try to do that soon. Angela
Fyi - I still read it. Hope you're feeling better.
Post a Comment