Monday, April 7, 2008
June is Booked
So, I am saying it right now, if you think you might need or want any favors, commitments, visits, or worthwhile interactions with me, just forget the month of June. It would be slightly possible to schedule more during that month, at the sheer expense of my sanity, but since I am merely hanging on by a thread these days, let's just agree that my blog reading buddies will spare me from any additional pressure that month. Between thinking about everything I have to do during June, and other external pressures, I am suffering from insomnia again. My husband profoundly said, "You really need to go to sleep before 2:00 a.m." Gee, ya think? I went to bed last night, crawled out of bed to play solitaire for a bit, crawled back in bed, and still laid there awake. The clock was creeping closer to 3:00 when I finally fell asleep. Amazingly, I didn't sleep super late this morning, and I have been dragging all afternoon (no huge surprise), but I thought the reward would be easy sleeping tonight. Unfortunately, I am feeling more antsy and unsettled the closer it gets to going to bed. So to save me some more sleepless nights, if you aren't on my calendar for June, don't ask to be...I hate trying to think of ways to kindly reject people, and it will just keep me wide awake at night imagining acceptable excuses and scenarios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment