Monday, May 12, 2008

It's Spring!

Spring green that is. I just received my brand new laptop today. I am very excited. For over a year my working computer has been in the laundry room, and while there was enough room for it in there, it certainly wasn't super conducive to writing, blogging, or spending much time at all on the computer. This is my Mother's Day/gift for helping my husband through his MBA program present. It was a longtime coming, and practicality says that we should have spent the money on other things, like house projects that never seem to get finished, but my husband says that I am always sacrificing for the family, and it was time to do something for me first. Who am I to argue with that genius logic? So now I am blogging from the comfort of my own bed, and that can't be beat.

No comments: