Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Maybe Today?
There is a strong possibility that our home will have power again tonight. There are currently crews working on our street, and while there is a lot of damage I am hopeful that power will be restored tonight. Meanwhile, we are keeping an eye on my parents as their car was hit from behind yesterday at a stoplight. They were checked out at the hospital to be on the safe side, and have whiplash and sore muscles. Of course the car that was damaged was their newer car with less than 7,000 miles on it, but thankfully, it is really only the car that is messed up and nothing else. Have I mentioned that I am really hoping that my days become dull and uneventful again? Life hasn't been in a normal uneventful pattern since prior to my youngest breaking her arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment