This week my youngest lost her first tooth. Obviously, the Tooth Fairy paid a special visit to our house for the occasion. The next day she was carrying her coveted dollar bill around when she asked, "Mommy is the Tooth Fairy afraid of humans?" I wasn't sure where she was going with that, and I asked, "Why would you ask that?" She answered, "Why else would she come at night when no one can see her?" Good point.
Later that day, after she had shown her Tooth Fairy dollar bill off to a myriad of people, I hear her exclaim, "Well this is just embarrassing!" I walked into the living room, and see that she is looking into the box where the Tooth Fairy had left her dollar, only to see it was still in the box. She had been showing everyone the wrong dollar bill all day long. :)
1 comment:
I love that girl! =-)
Post a Comment