Saturday, September 19, 2009

An Ice Cream Kind of Day

I ate ice cream for dinner tonight. Starbuck's Carmel Macchiato Ice Cream to be exact. It was yummy and wonderful, and though I feel slightly guilty, I also felt like crap today, so I figure I am entitled to a little ice cream pampering. I almost always pass on the ice cream. I really wanted pumpkin ice cream, but apparently, most places wait until October to make that available. I long for the time of year when pumpkin coffee, ice cream, and bread are readily available. Another reason to love the fall! My husband, a gem today, went in search for the desired pumpkin ice cream. He went to three different places for me only to discover no one had it. So those of us who crave it in September are just out of luck. I wasn't in the mood for the chicken that I had originally planned to have for dinner, so my husband made that, and I ate my ice cream. Even though it wasn't pumpkin, it was delicious, and it hit the spot.

No comments: