Monday, May 30, 2011
God Approved Exercise
I am wondering if I missed the memo from God that he wants all Christians doing Zumba. Almost every church I pass these days is offering Zumba on either Tuesday or Thursday evenings, or both, and the standard charge seems to be $5 per per person per class. Apparently, it is against Biblical regulations to Zumba on Mondays however, as that day is notably absent from any advertisements, and Wednesdays would interfere with normal church activities. What kind of cut does God get on $5 per person Zumba class? Does He get the usual 10%?Personally, I have not tried Zumba, though it is seemingly all the rage these days. I am thinking I might need to try it as there obviously must be some sort of spiritual connection. I am intrigued. I mean you didn't see churches offering Tae bo classes when that was the "in" exercise. So what is so special about Zumba? I guess I should try it out sometime. Who knows? Maybe I will Zumba my way closer to God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment