Friday, May 6, 2011
Make Love Not War
Today's post will be a little shorter as I am dealing with a sinus infection and am feeling a little fuzzy at best. Tonight, my children, being homebound on the nicest day of the week, resorted to letting their creative juices flow. This was assisted by the fact that they had gotten several stencils, fabric markers, and a blank t-shirt each from my in-laws for Easter. My eldest was carefully stenciling Faith, Hope, and Love on her shirt. I saw that much and headed back to bed. A few minutes later my husband came in and said, "Make her stop." I was confused. Make who stop what? "What are you talking about?" I asked my husband. He instead called my youngest in to explain. To give a little back story my youngest has an affinity for the word "love" on cards, bathroom doors, you name it, and she was busy stenciling it onto her shirt as well. She came into the room, and he said, "Tell mommy what you are going to do." She announced proudly, "I am gonna make love all over the place! I am gonna make love on the front and on the back! I might even make love on the sleeves!" Out of the mouths of babes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that makes me laugh....so innocent and sweet though.
Post a Comment