Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I DO have a blog

I feel a little guilty since I haven't blogged in awhile, but I can honestly say that my guilt is less than my level of feeling unwell. I have really been hit hard the last two weeks with strep, strep again, a sinus infection, and a plethora of other ailments that seem to be popping up as well. Usually I am dealing with sick kids, but they have bounced back a lot faster than I have. My head has throbbed for the last week solid, and my teeth still hurt from my sinus infection, and this is while I am on antibiotics. Yes, I admit it. I am having a pity party for myself. I try not to let illness get me down, but I am beat. Unfortunately, my husband has been busier at work than he has been in the last year, so I am not getting any sort of reprieve. As much as I would like to curl up in a ball on my bed, it is just not happening. So, I hope this explains my lack of communicating. Anyway, hang with me for awhile longer.

No comments: