Sunday, March 30, 2008
Music To My Ears
We are getting a piano. This weekend we found a "new" used piano that we wanted to buy. My in-laws came over to help us look at pianos and to contribute to the purchase...kind of as an investment in the grandkids. However, I think we will all enjoy the purchase. It is being delivered tomorrow, and I can hardly wait. We originally set up the delivery between 10 and 1, but when they called today to bump it to the 1-4 time slot I was actually disappointed. I know it is only a few hours difference, but I am that excited. I think the piano is beautiful, and it has a lovely full sound. Although it is older, it is in great condition, and it doesn't have that dated ornate looking appearance. It really fits perfect with our taste. So there you have it, another thing in my house for me to be completely anal about. No drinks or food near it, no dirty hands touching it, no banging or pounding on the precious ivories. I am sure I will sound like a broken record, but it will be worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment