Sunday, March 9, 2008
It's All About Punctuality
My kids have a penchant for understatements. My husband and I were talking about his job, and the type of work he does, and he said that most jobs around here would be relatively similar in scope. He proceeded to say that unless he went to work for a place like Disney World he could probably expect to do the same type of thing day in and day out. Of course, my children's ears perk up at the mention of Disney World. My eldest asked, "Is Daddy going to work at Disney World?" I said, "Well if he did something like that we would have to move to Florida." I expected protestations, because my eldest really likes being close to family and friends. Instead I get, "Well yeah, Mom. Otherwise, he would be really late to work."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment