Sunday, June 29, 2008
Freedom!
I am done! VBS is over. My dad's retirement party was a success. And we made it through the birthday party for my grandmother, and she handled the surprise fairly well. I fully intend on crashing for the next couple of days and keeping my schedule at an absolute minimum. In fact, I don't even want to hear my phone ring until after 10 a.m. tomorrow. My kids and I need a day to sleep in without having to rush out the door to go anywhere. The only thing that may push me out the door eventually is that I think a cut on one of my toes is infected, so if my treatments today don't prove to be effective I may have to go to the doctor tomorrow. But for now, it is 5:24 on Sunday evening, and I am already in pajamas. I am that exhausted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment