I know absolutely everyone thinks their own children are the smartest funniest creatures ever to walk the face of the earth, and today I am no exception to that rule. My youngest has had me laughing all day.
Earlier today my little one kicked her pink shoe off, and it hit one of my parents' dogs in the head. My mother snatched the shoe and held it ransom until my youngest could ask for it nicely. "Give me my shoe back!" My mother told her to ask nicely. "GIVE ME MY SHOE BACK!" Louder, but not any nicer. This went on a couple of more times, and finally my dad chimes in, "What's the magic word?" And my youngest says, "Abracadabra!"
Then we went shopping at Target. The last time we went to Target I purchased my eldest a shirt and pair of shorts for less than $4. At the time there was nothing on sale in my youngest's size. All through the store my littlest bemoaned the fact that she NEVER got new shirts. So today, we walk into a different Target, and she says, "Oh good. I can get MY new shirt today." Sucker that I am, I walk over and find a summer shirt for less than two dollars. My child was elated. Finally! A new shirt. She clutched the shirt, and walked a few steps and says, "Now I just need a new pair of shoes to go with my new shirt!" I swear it was just like the story "If You Give a Moose a Muffin!
Lastly, as my kids were getting ready for bed tonight, my youngest went to the bathroom, and then came running out holding her underwear yelling, "Aw Man! Mommy there is dog poop in my underwear!"
1 comment:
she is too funny!
Post a Comment