Thursday, October 16, 2008
Midnight Ramblings
My husband talks in his sleep on occasion. The weird thing about it though is that he actually carries on conversations. So you can imagine how perplexed I was when this conversation occurred in the middle of the night. I was having trouble sleeping, so I was still very much awake when my husband does a fairly dramatic rollover and repositioning of his body, so much so, that I assumed he had awakened. He then says, "Well the Spidey Sense has kicked in!", and wraps his arm around my waist. I said, "What?" He repeats, "The Spidey Sense. It has kicked in." I said, "I heard you, but for what has the Spidey Sense kicked in?" And he responds with, "Never mind. You just don't get it." Clearly, I did not. In the morning I asked him, "What was all that talk about Spidey Sense last night?" Blank look follows. "Huh?" I repeat the conversation to him, and he just laughed. Zero recollection. I asked him what he could have possibly be dreaming about, and of course he had no idea, so I am left to endlessly wonder about his "Spidey Sense".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment