Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shopping Flop

Tonight, I decided to try and do a little shopping to spend some of that birthday money I received. Unfortunately, I really hate to shop for myself. It is super easy to shop for my kids, or really any other person, but for me I am always so indecisive. My main goal tonight was to find some shirts. Sounds simple, but trust me it was/is not. The styles lately either make me look like I am expecting another child or they aren't long enough to cover my torso because of my height. After trying on a couple of different styles, and having my six year old say, "Mom, I hate to say this, but I think you need to be younger to wear that shirt" I decided to shelve the quest for a flattering shirt, and I bought a pair of sandals instead. $40 sandals, marked down to $11. I probably didn't actually need sandals since the season is coming to a close, but I figure I have at least another month of warm weather, so they were worth the $11. Any other shopping I do may just be for books. They are much simpler to buy and they only need to look good to me.

No comments: